Our skin can look beautiful even as we age. We need to simply take care of it both from the inside and from the outside. From the inside means that we give it the nutrients it needs
by consuming healthy foods and beverages, as well as supplementing with supplements that are easily absorbed by our body (for example NingXia Red and either MindWise or OmegaGize DAILY). Now let's look at products the "outside products" that Young Living offers
to keep our face beautiful as we age.
What You Will Need for your DAILY Routine: ART Skin Care system (this package is designed to save you money) and the Beauty Serum. (You can click on the underlined
words to see a description of either one of them)
1. Wash your face. Use the ART Gentle Cleanser in your kit with lukewarm water and lather a nickel-sized amount of cleanser with your hands before massaging it onto the face. Rinse,
and then pat dry.
2. Tone your face. This step is normally skipped but it's important because it restores your skin's pH balance before we moisturize it. It also diminishes the appearance of pores and removes residual particles left behind
after cleansing. Use the ART Toner that comes in your kit. To apply, dampen a cotton round with toner and gently swipe across clean, dry skin.
3. Apply the Beauty Serum. This is another step that is easily skipped, but it's very important to do as we
get older since it contains essential oils like Blue Cypress and Lavender, known for their ability to restore the skin’s natural moisture balance. It also has 4 great base fatty oils, namely coconut, avocado, wolfberry seed, and jojoba seed oils.
4. Moisturize. Finish up your daily routine by using the ART Light Moisturizer that comes in your kit. This moisturizer is created to lock moisture and other beneficial ingredients into the skin and protect it from environmental attacks, so it's very important
to finish up your daily routine with this moisturizer no matter what skin type you may have - dry, oily or combination.
Want to do a little more for your skin? Here
is the routine you can do WEEKLY:
What you will need: the minty Satin Facial Scrub and the Sheerlume, as well as the Moisturizer we talked about earlier. (Click on the underlined words to learn about either one of them)
1. Instead of washing with the ART Gentle Cleanser, use a small amount of the
Satin Facial Scrub. Feel your face tingle as you gently apply it all around your skin in circular motion, using 2 fingers (I prefer the 3rd and 4th fingers to ensure I do it more gently).
2. Instead of the toner, use Sheerlume, which will balance your
skin tone after you've exfoliated it with the minty scrub.
3. Lock in the Sheerlume with the LIght Moisturizer.
So there you have it! Your four easy DAILY facial skincare routines and your (optional, yet highly recommended) WEEKLY skin
If you are already a Young Living member, simply put these products on your Essential Rewards package, if you don't yet have them at home, or place a "Quick
Order", if you are not part of this autoship program.
If you are NOT a Young Living member yet, you can
create your own wholesale or retail account and then order your products so that the company can ship them off to you and they will conveniently be dropped off at your doorstep in about a week. You can either place a "Quick Order" to do that, or, if you create
a WHOLESALE membership, you can join Young Living Essential Rewards Program so that you can start accumulating points with your very first order. This will give you the great option of getting some free products later, once you accumulate enough points, BUT
it also means that you are committing to purchase monthly. CLICK HERE to browse through an online booklet if you want to learn the benefits of this
program, but know that it is TOTALLY optional; you are not required to be on this program to receive your 24% discount. Ready to get your account? Then CLICK HERE to create your membership
and conveniently order your products.