Let's be honest. We live in an age when "busyness" is an excuse way too often as to why we cannot build a business. Let's help people see that it CAN be done. In this
blog I will show you how.
I do a agree that some teams love doing zoom meetings together, and if works for them - great! They should keep
doing them. However, that being said, team zoom meetings must be seen as merely OPTIONAL for each person to reach top leadership in a company. Zoom meetings should never be forced. Not everyone has the
desire to get on zoom meetings, and especially not after a long day at work or on weekends.
Holding classes online or at home are a great way to share and some teams thrive by doing classes on a regular basis, but these too are OPTIONAL. Classes are only one
way to share the message with others. Not everyone has the desire or the time to hold classes! There are other ways to share, for example one-on-one, or by creating a short video that can be shared on social media. What is YOUR preferred way to share? There's
no wrong way to share - but we DO need to find a way to share on a consistent basis if we want our business to grow.
The most important thing to move forward in rank in a network marketing company like Young Living is to learn to work on a plan that does not require others. Plus, it must be a plan that is simple to follow.
It is very necessary
that we stay COMMITTED to this simple plan of action and teach others to follow it, whether it’s giving them a brochure or a PDF document with it written out,
or in any other creative way that you prefer. That’s it!! We must let them know that they are signing up as INDEPENDENT BUSINESS BUILDERS, just like we did, so we are there for them if they need us, but it's up to them in the end to keep themselves motivated
and committed on the journey.
We can encourage people all we want, but in the end it's up to that person to decide whether they will stay on course or quit. Self-motivation is a requirement to succeed at building a business of any kind.
Yeah. Definitely team efforts propel us all forward, but what each of us do INDIVIDUALLY, motivating ourselves without getting distracted by what others
do or not do, is what matters most in the end.
SIMPLE PLAN OF ACTION.
That been said, I'd like to reiterate the simple plan of action that I have on the leadership page on Facebook called "Journey
to Royal Crown Diamond":
1. Stay loyal to the Essential Rewards Program
2. Engage daily in the 10 healthy habits (see below). Adopt them into your life and consistently follow them.
3. Share with others the 10 healthy habits, as well as how the Young Living can help them transition into a healthy lifestyle
and how their Essential Rewards Program will reward them for investing in products that will enhance and simplify this lifestyle.
THE 10 HEALTHY LIFESYTLE HABITS
1. Exercise 30 minutes a day. Make sure the program you choose is challenging for YOU.
2. Get 7-8 hours of sleep EVERY night. Our body needs to fully rest and recover so we can function properly.
3. Drink plenty of water every day. Divide your weight in half and drink that amount in oz (e.g a 200 lb person would drink 100 oz)
4. Take a day of rest every single week; do what will help you recover in body, mind, and soul. For me that day is Sunday.
5. Choose to INTENTIONALLY let go of negativity and adopt an attitude of gratitude.
6. Learn to not allow emotions to take control of you in any situation.
7. Just breathe. There's going to be a lot of chaotic moments, but just let go and breathe deep. Say the serenity prayer.
8. Fill your body with nutrients through the foods and beverages you consume and the supplements you take. **Speaking of supplements,
make sure they come from a reputable company and that your body can fully absorb them. Young Living is a brand we choose to use at home, and you may choose to do the same.
9. Make sure the products you use on yourself are completely non-toxic, t.i non-harmful to your body or brain, and that that they also enhance your well-being. The brand I choose to
use is Young Living. It simplifies my life to order my products from them every month and have them delivered to my home.
10. Make sure the products with which you clean your home and your clothes, and those that you choose to use to make the air you breathe smell good, are completely toxin-free. You don't want anything in your home that could harm you,
your babies, or your pets. Once again, the brand I choose to use is the Young Living brand. **As you can see, this company offers a lot of different products that support this healthy lifestyle, so as I always like to say, getting a membership with Young Living
SIMPLIFIES our transition into this lifestyle.
So there you have it. In summary,if you and each of the people that sign up with you as leaders choose to live a healthy lifestyle by following the 10 healhty lifestyle habits, remain faithful to the Essential Rewards (Loyalty) Program, and share the plan of
action and the list of 10 healthy lifestyle habits with others on a consistent basis, you can grow a business without having to meet on zoom on a regular basis nor teach classes.
Each of you DO NEED TO COMMIT to working independently, though, without giving up. We each need to find a way
to STAY MOTIVATED even during the challenging times. We are propelled forward ONLY if each person on the team stays committed until they reach the top rank - Royal Crown Diamond.