Let's take a quick bullet-point look at WHY I believe the Network Marketing model is such a wise business model:
1. No competition between team members. Our efforts multiply the amount of people that can be helped.
competition between cross-lines. Okay, this is a work in progress since many have not come to this realization! LOL But... when we strive to help both our team members and cross-lines to move up in rank by using the same simple plan of action, we
have more stories of success to share, meaning more people will see how amazingly well this business model works, so more lives will be changed around the world.
No loans to take out since the cost to start is normally under US$200, unlike brick-and-mortar businesses or the start up to start a franchise.
4. We can build the business as we work elsewhere and invest part of our monthly income into buidling it.
employees needed, so no need to do all the paperwork and payouts that the state requires us to do when we have them.
6. Everyone can be
a PARTNER with equal rights of sucess.
7. No need to take orders since both our customers and business partners will be ordering directly
from the compnay via the internet or a simple phone call to the mother company's customer service line. **"Mother company" is the one with which we choose to partner.
8. No need to ship absolutely anything. Once the "mother company" recieves their order, they ship it out directly to their house for us.
No need to deal with customer service questions and concerns, unless we want to help someone out; they can call the customer service number of the mother company, or chat through Live Help, and they will deal with all those concerns.
10. No paperwork to file quarterly or annualy to the IRS.
As the people on our team duplicate our actions more and more, we can put in less hours of work every day, and even take more vacation time with our family and/or friends without
worrying about whether or not we will be able to pay the bills at the end of the month.
12. There are a lot of deductions we can take when it
comes time to file our taxes.
13. The money the "mother company" would spend in advertising their products is paid out to us, to thank us for
partnering with them.
-->I am sure many can think of other good reasons why this is a wise business model, but I will stop for now. Continue to research
how amazing this business model, find a company from which you would enjoy getting their products every month and partner with them.
Let's make this world a better
place by sharing with others how wise the network marketing model truly is.
I personally partner with Young Living; if you would like to partner with me and invest in this same company as you strive to be an exemplary leader and business owner following
the network marketing model of building a business, you can sign up at this page: CLICK HERE