Kids are ready to go back to school soon - whether that be elementary school, high school or college. We can help them stay healthy, fit and energetic throughout the school year with these essentials, offered to us by Young Living:
1. NingXia Red: this amazing supplement supports every body system, including our immune system. Make sure each kid gets some each morning! For younger kids, offer them an ounce, but once they hit teenage
years, go for the 2 ounces. Adult serving amount is 2 to 4 ounces daily.
2. OmegaGize or MindWise. Keep those omega-3s coming since they are very beneficial for the brain and
the eyes. Both of these supplements also have a generous amount of vitamin D3 and CoQ10 in them, which support our health in many ways.
3. Apply Lemon oil or Thieves (diluted) on the
bottom of their feet to support their immune system.
4. Diffuse Lemon oil or the GenYus kids blend when they are doing homework.
5. Don't forget their lips!
Sun and wind can easily chap them, so have them apply Lavender, Grapefruit or Cinnamint Lip Balm each morning and evening.
6. Keeping a clear
face is very important especially for teenagers and college kids, so make sure they have some ART products around and have them use them daily. And for those girls who love using makeup: Young Living now has their own line of make up, called Savvy, so have them use this one, which is so much better for their skin.
7. Make sure they drink plenty of water during
the day. Maybe add a drop of a citrus oil or spearmint to a reusable water bottle (not plastic one) for a bit of a twist.