1. Get enough sleep every night. Get to bed as close to sunset as possible so you are not in bright artificial lights for so long.
2. When you wake up in the morning, apply a drop of Young Living's Joy essential oil blend on the crown of your head or behind your ears,
and say the affirmation in the picture on this blog post. This is to remind yourself that GOD’S JOY can overflow in your heart throughout the day, regardless of your current circumstances. Trust
in Him and let HIS peace and joy SHINE THROUGH you.
3. After applying Joy, drink a glassful of water. **Optional: to enhance it,
prepare this ahead of time: in a glass pitcher, put in a couple drops of Lemon or Lime essential oil (no more than 2) and fill it with water. Chill and then pour in glass in the morning, or pour a glassful and add ice so it's as cold as you desire it.
4. Sometime during your morning routine do 20-30 minutes of yoga to expand your lungs and get you breathing deeply. I personally like to
use a routine from BeachBody's "3-Week Yoga Retreat" or from "PiYo", but pick your favorite, or join a yoga class in a gym. Your choice, just do it.
5. Eat healthy throughout the day. Never starve yourself! Cut way down on sugar and processed foods and consciously pick foods and beverages that are filled with nutrients; don't just fill up with empty calories.
6. Drink some water every hour. Take a mini-break after every 50 minutes to an hour, drink your water and breathe deeply, exhaling any negative
thoughts you may be having and inhaling God's power, joy, peace, and wisdom.
7. Take an unwinding 30-minute walk in the evening.
Let go of all your negative thoughts and thank God for your day. Think of all the blessings you experienced and leave all your concerns in His hands, asking for wisdom to handle any challenges HIS WAY, not yours. He knows how to best handle them. **Optional,
apply a drop of Peace and Calming on the back of your neck, or any other essential oil that has a relaxing scent to you. One of my favorites is a blend called "Release" for it helps me remember to RELEASE it all into God's hands and release all negative emotions